Re: DLL 1.3.22 - etags 5.5.4 fails on XP Pro

Jeffery B. Rancier wrote:

As a note for future reference, it is generally very helpful if you
provide some information about the problem you're having when submitting
a problem report to this list.  As hard as we try, we haven't become
omniscient or mind-readers.

The first question to answer is whether you're using Cygwin's etags
or not.  Looks like you should be but please verify by checking the
output of 'cygcheck etags', 'cygcheck ctags', and 'ls -l `type -p etags`'.
If etags is not a symbolic link to ctags and if ctags isn't linked to
cygwin1.dll, then your problem is not Cygwin related.  If you are using
the Cygwin tools, then please describe the problem you're having.

-- Larry Hall http://www.rfk.com RFK Partners, Inc. (508) 893-9779 - RFK Office 838 Washington Street (508) 893-9889 - FAX Holliston, MA 01746