This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: tar 1.13.25 runs forever and produces nothing on this test case
- From: Igor Pechtchanski <pechtcha at cs dot nyu dot edu>
- To: "Biederman, Steve" <steve_biederman at mentorg dot com>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 15:13:29 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: RE: tar 1.13.25 runs forever and produces nothing on this test case
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Thu, 17 Jul 2003, Biederman, Steve wrote:
> > You'll also want the source for tar. Get that from setup too.
> I don't see where I have a choice within setup for source ...
It's the checkbox marked "Src" between the version and the name of the
|\ _,,,---,,_ firstname.lastname@example.org
ZZZzz /,`.-'`' -. ;-;;,_ email@example.com
|,4- ) )-,_. ,\ ( `'-' Igor Pechtchanski, Ph.D.
'---''(_/--' `-'\_) fL a.k.a JaguaR-R-R-r-r-r-.-.-. Meow!
"I have since come to realize that being between your mentor and his route
to the bathroom is a major career booster." -- Patrick Naughton
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html