This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: GCC: Split it ?
- From: Igor Pechtchanski <pechtcha at cs dot nyu dot edu>
- To: Gareth Pearce <tilps at hotmail dot com>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 17:39:32 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: GCC: Split it ?
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Tue, 22 Jul 2003, Gareth Pearce wrote:
> > IMHO, this looks like a PTC situation..
> prehaps more likely MOTC. ;)
"Miscellaneous Opinions"? ;-)
|\ _,,,---,,_ firstname.lastname@example.org
ZZZzz /,`.-'`' -. ;-;;,_ email@example.com
|,4- ) )-,_. ,\ ( `'-' Igor Pechtchanski, Ph.D.
'---''(_/--' `-'\_) fL a.k.a JaguaR-R-R-r-r-r-.-.-. Meow!
"I have since come to realize that being between your mentor and his route
to the bathroom is a major career booster." -- Patrick Naughton
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html