This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
apache dies with pppoe
- From: "Bill McCormick" <wpmccormick at covad dot net>
- To: "Cygwin" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2003 00:37:38 -0500
- Subject: apache dies with pppoe
- Reply-to: <wpmccormick at covad dot net>
I think this is a new one.
I'm running Apache behind a nat'd f/w router attached to a dsl modem that
dhcp's an ip from a pppoe connection.
When the IP address changes, Apache must be restarted. At the moment I'm
cron'ing a restart - but that's a kludge.
Anybody have a similar setup with a better solution to keep Apache going?
Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.
Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).
Version: 6.0.502 / Virus Database: 300 - Release Date: 7/18/2003
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html