This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: MICO / configure script question
- From: "Max Bowsher" <maxb at ukf dot net>
- To: "Joost Kraaijeveld" <J dot Kraaijeveld at Askesis dot nl>,"Cygwin \(E-mail\)" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2003 09:12:29 +0100
- Subject: Re: MICO / configure script question
- References: <A3D1526C98B7C1409A687E0943EAC410015684@obelix.askesis.nl>
Joost Kraaijeveld wrote:
> Hi all,
> I am trying to get MICO compiled under Cygwin using it's configure
> script. When run, the script does not detect that it is possible to
> create dll's (and therefor that it not possible to throw exceptions
> across dll's).
> Is there a portable way to determine that Cygwin is capable of creating
> dll's with configure?
Upgrade to latest libtool.
Specify -no-undefined on the libtool link line. (Assuming that the libs do,
in fact, not contain any undefined symbols.)
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html