This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: Igor Pechtchanski <pechtcha at cs dot nyu dot edu>
- To: "P.B. Dushkin" <pbd22 at hermes dot cam dot ac dot uk>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2003 09:32:57 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: Thread.start()
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Thu, 24 Jul 2003, P.B. Dushkin wrote:
> hi igor.
> right. thanks. i have tracked the culprit down
> and you are right.
> many thanks for responding.
I've set the Reply-To: on my previous message (and this one, BTW), please
make sure your mailer honors that. It's usually a good idea to keep all
correspondence on the list instead of sending private mail; for one, the
"it worked" replies show that the solution that's in the archives is
correct... I'm Cc'ing this message to the list.
|\ _,,,---,,_ email@example.com
ZZZzz /,`.-'`' -. ;-;;,_ firstname.lastname@example.org
|,4- ) )-,_. ,\ ( `'-' Igor Pechtchanski, Ph.D.
'---''(_/--' `-'\_) fL a.k.a JaguaR-R-R-r-r-r-.-.-. Meow!
"I have since come to realize that being between your mentor and his route
to the bathroom is a major career booster." -- Patrick Naughton
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html