This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: apache dies with pppoe
- From: "Bill McCormick" <wpmccormick at covad dot net>
- To: "Martin Gainty" <mgainty at hotmail dot com>,"Cygwin" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2003 09:11:02 -0500
- Subject: RE: apache dies with pppoe
- Reply-to: <wpmccormick at covad dot net>
> get a NAT Server with DHCP Server for your Internal LAN (which handles
> 'Dynamic Addressing' from ISP) at the DSL interface..Linksys has one for
> put in an entry into the NAT Table for incoming Port 80 calls to route to
> the Puter with Apache running
That's not the issue. I've got that far already. If that was the answer to
my ? then this would definitely be way off-topic.
Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.
Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).
Version: 6.0.502 / Virus Database: 300 - Release Date: 7/18/2003
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html