This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: compiling xterm from cvs
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-idd at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Cc: cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2003 11:19:45 -0400
- Subject: Re: compiling xterm from cvs
- References: <950B6B3FADEC484C8D0AE17EEE55E1FA2E02F6@draco.analogic.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com
On Thu, Jul 24, 2003 at 11:16:53AM -0400, Hirsch, Matthew wrote:
>I would like to compile xterm with debugging symbols to get a better idea of
>how ptys can be used under Cygwin
>I got the source from CVS as described on http://xfree86.cygwin.com/cvs.html
We have a mailing list for XFree86 issues. Redirecting there.
Please use the resources at cygwin.com rather than sending personal email.
Special for spam email harvesters: send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
and be permanently blocked from mailing lists at sources.redhat.com
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html