This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-idd at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2003 20:21:08 -0400
- Subject: Re: codepage:none
- References: <20030725010040.A1372@ata.cs.hacettepe.edu.tr>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Fri, Jul 25, 2003 at 01:00:40AM +0300, Baurjan Ismagulov wrote:
>Christopher Faylor wrote:
>> The patch wasn't applied, apparently.
>Are there any outstanding issues regarding it? If no, could you please
Did you read the thread? I have no way of testing this patch. That is
why I asked someone else to apply and test it.
Please use the resources at cygwin.com rather than sending personal email.
Special for spam email harvesters: send email to email@example.com
and be permanently blocked from mailing lists at sources.redhat.com
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html