This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
[IDEA] Add words to cygwin documentation on how to use windows programs effectively
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-idd at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Cc: joshuadfranklin at yahoo dot com
- Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2003 11:06:46 -0400
- Subject: [IDEA] Add words to cygwin documentation on how to use windows programs effectively
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
Sorry for the long subject but it occurred to me, given the recent "how
do I make cygwin dial" discussion that we're missing some documentation.
We probably should add a new section to the cygwin docs talking about how
to effectively use windows programs with cygwin. I can see a shortcut
section, an internet section, a java section, etc.
We probably should also have more of a section on customizing cygwin as
Boy, I miss Joshua. It seems like David Starks-Browning is MIA, too, so
our FAQ is falling behind.
Anyone interested in taking over the documentation reins while Joshua is
Please use the resources at cygwin.com rather than sending personal email.
Special for spam email harvesters: send email to email@example.com
and be permanently blocked from mailing lists at sources.redhat.com
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html