This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Apache Bug (was: apache dies with pppoe)
- From: "Bill McCormick" <wpmccormick at covad dot net>
- To: "Andrew DeFaria" <ADeFaria at Salira dot com>,<cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2003 18:28:38 -0500
- Subject: Apache Bug (was: apache dies with pppoe)
- Reply-to: <wpmccormick at covad dot net>
Andrew DeFaria wrote:
> >> Andrew DeFaria recently replied to one of my posts (to me only) with
> >> this:
> Because you CC'ed me. I use gname for newsserver access. There is (was?)
> some issue with setting reply to using gname so I don't set it.
> I thought I heard that some where between 1.3.12 and 1.3.22 that that
> bug with Apache was fixed. Never tested it though.
Looks like the bug still exists in the current version:
$ httpd -v
Server version: Apache/1.3.24 (Cygwin)
Server built: Apr 27 2002 13:23:27
I'm back to cron'ing a restart.
I'd be open to getting involved in fixing the problem if I can get a little
Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.
Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).
Version: 6.0.502 / Virus Database: 300 - Release Date: 7/18/2003
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html