This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: More Imagemagick/Perlmagick Issues
- From: "Bill McCormick" <wpmccormick at covad dot net>
- To: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2003 18:31:38 -0500
- Subject: RE: More Imagemagick/Perlmagick Issues
- Reply-to: <wpmccormick at covad dot net>
> You need to rebase all of your Cygwin DLL's. If you haven't
> already got the
> 'rebase' package installed, install it (via setup.exe) and read
> the README in
> /usr/doc/Cygwin/rebase*.README . Make sure to shut down all
> Cygwin processes
> (including services started via cygrunsrv) before running rebaseall.
I should have know that. This was the second time I've run across this. The
first was with another program.
Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.
Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).
Version: 6.0.502 / Virus Database: 300 - Release Date: 7/18/2003
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html