This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: linux programmer's manual for win32 ?
- From: Elfyn McBratney <elfyn at emcb dot co dot uk>
- To: Mukul Sabharwal <mukul at pauridge dot dyndns dot org>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2003 17:57:25 +0100 (BST)
- Subject: Re: linux programmer's manual for win32 ?
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Sat, 26 Jul 2003, Mukul Sabharwal wrote:
> is there a way to get a copy of the man pages (2), the programming functions
> for C, in cygwin ? or just so that they are there even from outside?
You can get most of the libc documentation (referrence, proto's, etc) by running
`info libc' from a cygwin shell. Not every single thing is documented, you
should get what you need.
BTW, this isn't how to program for linux on windows or any other combination of
the two systems, it's merely the API docs for the C library (in this case
Elfyn McBratney, EMCB | http://www.nongnu.org/wwwauth/
http://www.emcb.co.uk | http://www.emcb.co.uk/webauth/
firstname.lastname@example.org | wwwauth-users AT nongnu DOT org
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html