This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Apache Bug
- From: Larry Hall <cygwin-lh at cygwin dot com>
- To: wpmccormick at covad dot net
- Cc: Andrew DeFaria <ADeFaria at Salira dot com>, cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2003 13:27:39 -0400
- Subject: Re: Apache Bug
- References: <NDBBLLFMLFMANIDPNADCAEEPFCAA.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
Bill McCormick wrote:
Andrew DeFaria wrote:
Andrew DeFaria recently replied to one of my posts (to me only) with
Because you CC'ed me. I use gname for newsserver access. There is (was?)
some issue with setting reply to using gname so I don't set it.
I thought I heard that some where between 1.3.12 and 1.3.22 that that
bug with Apache was fixed. Never tested it though.
Looks like the bug still exists in the current version:
$ httpd -v
Server version: Apache/1.3.24 (Cygwin)
Server built: Apr 27 2002 13:23:27
I'm back to cron'ing a restart.
I'd be open to getting involved in fixing the problem if I can get a little
Can't find it in the archives (I'm sure it's there - I just can't find it)
but I think the fix was post 1.3.22. I'd suggest trying 1.5. That might
be the quickest solution.
Larry Hall http://www.rfk.com
RFK Partners, Inc. (508) 893-9779 - RFK Office
838 Washington Street (508) 893-9889 - FAX
Holliston, MA 01746
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html