This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: CYGRUNSRV Issue
- From: Igor Pechtchanski <pechtcha at cs dot nyu dot edu>
- To: Linden Glen <lindenglen at hotmail dot com>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2003 20:54:29 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: CYGRUNSRV Issue
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Mon, 28 Jul 2003, Linden Glen wrote:
> HI All,
> Having a problem installing Cron as a service. When I try to run the
> cygrunsrv -I cron -p /usr/sbin/cron -a -D
> I get this in return
> bash: cygrunsrv: command not found
> What do I need to install so that this command is available?
Search for "cygrunsrv" on <http://cygwin.com/packages/>. Should be pretty
|\ _,,,---,,_ email@example.com
ZZZzz /,`.-'`' -. ;-;;,_ firstname.lastname@example.org
|,4- ) )-,_. ,\ ( `'-' Igor Pechtchanski, Ph.D.
'---''(_/--' `-'\_) fL a.k.a JaguaR-R-R-r-r-r-.-.-. Meow!
"I have since come to realize that being between your mentor and his route
to the bathroom is a major career booster." -- Patrick Naughton
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html