This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: GPL alert ? http://thinstall.com/unix_tools/
- From: "Peter S Tillier" <peter dot tillier at btinternet dot com>
- To: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>,"Jonathan Clark" <jclark at jitit dot com>
- Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2003 00:43:03 +0100
- Subject: Re: GPL alert ? http://thinstall.com/unix_tools/
- References: <00c001c3550c$8b85dc00$458c0ca4@pavilion>
- Reply-to: "Peter S Tillier" <peter dot tillier at btinternet dot com>
Al Slater wrote:
> I downloaded the tools and ran them. I typed uname -a and received an
> error message about a missing export in Cygwin1.dll, so the answer is
Likewise. And what is worse, when you exit the thinstall it leaves a
number of 4K size executables in your TEMP (in my case C:\Windows\temp)
directory that it doesn't clean up. I had 4 of these.
Peter S Tillier
"Who needs perl when you can write dc, sokoban,
arkanoid and an unlambda interpreter in sed?"
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html