This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Source code for binaries offered at http://thinstall.com/ ?
- From: "Carlo Florendo" <carlo at astra dot ph>
- To: "Jonathan Clark" <jclark at jitit dot com>, <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2003 09:06:18 +0800
- Subject: Re: Source code for binaries offered at http://thinstall.com/ ?
- References: <JCEDIBGPAGLPCDKIIDAFMEOAGKAA.firstname.lastname@example.org>
----- Original Message -----
From: "Jonathan Clark" <email@example.com>
To: "Max Bowsher" <firstname.lastname@example.org>; <email@example.com>
Sent: Tuesday, July 29, 2003 7:01 AM
Subject: RE: Source code for binaries offered at http://thinstall.com/ ?
> Hello Max,
> This is a good point. I have the source downloaded and in backups somewhere
> around here - so it can be located if needed. While I'm in the process of
> putting together a new archive that contains more GPL disclaimers (and more
> utilities), I wish to be in compliance by offering a CDROM for those that
> desire it.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html