This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: 1.5.1: unzip problems with binary files in archive
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-idd at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2003 21:12:47 -0400
- Subject: Re: 1.5.1: unzip problems with binary files in archive
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Mon, Jul 28, 2003 at 01:14:53PM -0700, David Rothenberger wrote:
Content-Description: message body text
>I'm getting a strange error from unzip when trying to extract an
>archive that contains binary files. Everything works fine if the
>archive contains just text files.
Can't duplicate it. Sorry.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html