This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: 1.5.1: unzip problems with binary files in archive
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-idd at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2003 13:03:04 -0400
- Subject: Re: 1.5.1: unzip problems with binary files in archive
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Mon, Jul 28, 2003 at 01:14:53PM -0700, David Rothenberger wrote:
>This problem occurs with the 1.5.1 DLL and the latest test packages
>for zip and unzip. Everything works fine with 1.3.22. It also
>works okay with 1.5.1 and the Curr versions of zip/unzip.
Btw, I was able to reproduce this after refreshing my system with the
test version of unzip. I was certain that I'd previously updated
everything to test versions but apparently I hadn't. Sorry for creating
The problem, as David has discovered, is that the prototype for lseek
was not being used in unzip. This is a real lack in unzip's auto
configuration, or lack thereof.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html