This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Who's who of packagers?
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-idd at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2003 19:58:49 -0400
- Subject: Re: Who's who of packagers?
- References: <20030728152339.GA1864@redhat.com> <20030729234014.C4A0534903@nevin.research.canon.com.au>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Wed, Jul 30, 2003 at 09:40:14AM +1000, email@example.com wrote:
>How does one check who the maintainer of a package is; e.g. to make
>sure it is not oneself?
What an odd question. If you don't know if you are a cygwin package
maintainer then you can take it as a strong given that you are not a
cygwin package maintainer.
Please use the resources at cygwin.com rather than sending personal email.
Special for spam email harvesters: send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
and be permanently blocked from mailing lists at sources.redhat.com
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html