This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: pclose without return???
- From: Igor Pechtchanski <pechtcha at cs dot nyu dot edu>
- To: xuzhd at lenovo dot com
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2003 07:30:58 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: pclose without return???
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Wed, 30 Jul 2003 xuzhd@Lenovo.com wrote:
> My partner find a problem:When he executes the syscall pclose to close a
> pipe, the system suspend without return. What is more, if his program
> popens only one pipe, the pclose is executed successfully. If the program
> popens two pipes, the pclose is executed without return.
|\ _,,,---,,_ email@example.com
ZZZzz /,`.-'`' -. ;-;;,_ firstname.lastname@example.org
|,4- ) )-,_. ,\ ( `'-' Igor Pechtchanski, Ph.D.
'---''(_/--' `-'\_) fL a.k.a JaguaR-R-R-r-r-r-.-.-. Meow!
"I have since come to realize that being between your mentor and his route
to the bathroom is a major career booster." -- Patrick Naughton
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html