This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: pclose without return???
- From: Elfyn McBratney <elfyn at emcb dot co dot uk>
- To: xuzhd at Lenovo dot com
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2003 13:57:05 +0100 (BST)
- Subject: Re: pclose without return???
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Wed, 30 Jul 2003 xuzhd@Lenovo.com wrote:
> My partner find a problem:When he executes the syscall pclose to close a
> pipe, the system suspend without return. What is more, if his program
> popens only one pipe, the pclose is executed successfully. If the program
> popens two pipes, the pclose is executed without return.
Please (re-)read <http://cygwin.com/problems.html>. In particular, please
provide a simple test case that demonstrates the bug you (your partner) have
Elfyn McBratney, EMCB | http://www.nongnu.org/wwwauth/
http://www.emcb.co.uk | http://www.emcb.co.uk/webauth/
email@example.com | wwwauth-users AT nongnu DOT org
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html