This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
tcpflow under cygwin anybody?
- From: "Ralf Hauser" <ralfhauser at gmx dot ch>
- To: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2003 20:01:40 +0200
- Subject: tcpflow under cygwin anybody?
- Reply-to: <hauser at acm dot org>
I need to find out what is sent by some forms to my httpd on a per port
basis. Under Linux,
http://www.circlemud.org/~jelson/software/tcpflow/ does an excellent job at
Did anybody get this to work under cygwin yet?
Many thanks for any hints in advance!
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html