Re: Re: how to make cygwin run under shells other than bash

So I changed the shell invocation line in cygwin.bat from:

bash --login -i

to this:

tcsh -i -

Then, i get the following output:
true: Command not found.
true: Command not found.
true: Command not found.
true: Command not found.
true: Command not found.
true: Command not found.
true: Command not found.
true: Command not found.
true: Command not found.
stty: Command not found.
tput: Command not found.
stty: Command not found.
limit: Command not found.
vesperus / %

so it starts tcsh at the end, finally, but i'm in the root dir instead of my home dir (the way bash does) and i am unable to use many standard commands (e.g., ls, pwd).

Does anyone know what files I need to change, where they are, and what to change them to?