passwd & group file problems ?

Hello,

I work in a corporate environment, with very limited
internet access, and I want to distribute cygwin to
some sysadmins who can make good use of these tools. I
cannot run the cygwin setup across the internet, and I
do not want to download all the binaries to put on the
server. We want to package a specific subset of cygwin
that we require into a package that we can distribute
to sysadmins. I've done this and it works very well,
except for the passwd and group security information
generation which is tied to the machine the install
was done on, and I have no idea how to change this.

The message I get on running cygwin.bat on any other
system but the one where it is installed is :

C:\cygwin>cygwin
Your group is currently "mkpasswd".  This indicates
that
the /etc/passwd (and possibly /etc/group) files should
be rebuilt.
See the man pages for mkpasswd and mkgroup then, for
example, run
mkpasswd -l [-d] > /etc/passwd
mkgroup  -l [-d] > /etc/group
Note that the -d switch is necessary for domain users.

I expect this is to do with the passwd and group files
from what I know of unix, and these instructions have
something to do with the solution, but I have tried
these commands in every possible way that I can think
of, but cannot get this error to disappear and
properly register cygwin for the user. I've tried
googling and all the commands I can think of, but I'm
stumped.

Please, can someone tell me how to correct this in the
cygwin system so that I can distribute it to the
sysadmins that would like to use these excellent tools
?

Thanks & Best Regards,

Roy Wiseman.