Re: bash and make are trapped in an endless loop

OK, thank you very much, now I understand what's going on: In the current
directory is a Doxygen configuration file, which is executed. In this file
are some variables which are set to YES or NO. At some point this leads to
the execution of 'yes'...

Thank you for your time...

Christian Matuszewski