RE: Perl Win32::Shortcut screws up fork

Adye, TJ (Tim) sagte:
> Answering my own question
>> cygiconv-2.dll is used by bash, but rebaseall is a bash script.
>> What can I do?
>
> I found I could do this by saving the rebase command-line and file list
> that rebaseall generates and then running the rebase command directly
> from the DOS prompt. Now Perl's Win32::Shortcut and fork work together!
> Thanks for the hint.

BTW: Since I'm the libwin32 maintainer I want to add that this my package
is one of the rare packages with a gbs script actually having a rebase
step,
so that the required rebaseall is a rare condition.

But with the latest updates (perl, bash, cygwin, gcc, ...) libwin32
certainly needs an update to the actual 0.24 version; sorry, without any
cygwin visible fixes, yet.
perl-5.8.7 is much better though.
I hope to make a perl-libwin32-0.24 during the weekend.
The new Win32::GUI is top priority, which will be released today or
tommorrow.
Maybe a cygwin Win32::API with callbacks will also be available soon.