RE: Link failure - against cygwin

----Original Message----

  When you did 'make install', you should have got a new libcygwin.a
installed into /lib at the same time as you got a new cygwin1.dll installed
into /bin.  If you manually copied the dll into your .bin dir, of course,
this will not have happened.  You should be able to use nm or objdump to
verify that the new function is listed in the import library as well as
having an export from the .dll itself, then everything should work.

  NB:  Save your old cygwin1.dll *and* your old libcygwin.a in case you need
to go back....

    cheers,
      DaveK