Re: Posting problems

Mike Miller wrote:

> cygwin-xfree?  I think to say that it is "off topic" is not very helpful
> -- it certainly looked like a mistake to me because my message was about
> cygwin.

<http://cygwin.com/cygwin/lists.html> is very clear that anything
X-related goes to cygwin-xfree@.  If I got a bounce that said my message
was off-topic, the first thing I would do is review that page.

> In cygwin, rxvt works without X11 and I have the same problem with rxvt
> without X11 as I have with X11.  I think it is quite a stretch to call a
> question about rxvt on cygwin "off topic" on this cygwin@cygwin list!!

Have you considered that the reason your subject flagged the off-topic
filter was because of the presence of 'xterm' and not 'rxvt'?

Brian