Data point on texi2html 1.76

The new cygwin texi2html package is version 1.76, same as Debian unstable.
Using it in the octave 2.1.71 build process results in html docs not building
with this version.  If I put version 1.66 in the octave source tree, same
version as Debian stable, the docs build properly.  I haven't investigated
further on the details of why - but this is a data point.

Hopefully others are having more success with the new package.