Re: tcsh can't find executables in Path with "wrong" case

On Sep 14 19:42, Dave Korn wrote:
> [...]

No, not even SYSTEM has this right.  If you remove read permission for
SYSTEM on your .ssh/authorized_keys file, you'll be unable to ssh into
your box using pubkey authentication.  I think that's really crazy, but
nobody has asked for my opinion, apparently...

Corinna

Red Hat, Inc.