Re: problem with getppid()

*** Christopher Faylor (pcgf-no-personal-reply-please@cygwin.cometh) wrote...:

:) If your program looked like this:
:) [removed some sample code, etc]
:)
:) The above is just a suggestion and is not a 100% accurate
:) representation of what needs to be done, of course.

Right, if this was just my case I could do this (not nice, but could do
it). In my case I need to modify the source code every time I build it,
and since it is a modification to work around a problem in cygwin, I was
hoping that cygwin could be modified so that it would do the right thing,
as it normally does.

Thank you.

--
Eduardo