Re: Error: procedure entry point _getreent could not be located in the dynamic link library cygwin1.dll(cygcheck.out attached)

Liza Atkin wrote:
Hello!

I have cygwin and Network Simplisity on my PC. Recently I compiled gcc
for arm, the compilation of binutils and gcc
itself passed as usual, but now when I try to use the .exe files that
were created I get the next message:

Error: procedure entry point _getreent could not be located in the
dynamic link library cygwin1.dll

Network Simplicity is a 3rd party repackaging of Cygwin components.

We do not support 3rd party repackaging of Cygwin here, because, as you have seen, it tends to cause problems with official Cygwin installed.

Uninstall Network Simplicity, or go and complain to Network Simplicity that their product is interfering with real Cygwin.

Max.