Cygwin on Windows x64

Hi,

I'm trying to compile ClanLib with Cygwin on my Windows XP Professional x64 Edition. On my Notebook with Win32 I sucessfully compiled ClanLib with Cygwin, but on Win64 I've a problem executing the autogen.sh script. The ClanLibbers recommended me to revisualize this problem here.

Perhaps it is a problem with automake, autoconf, auto*.

From the ClanLib user mailing list:

I read the following in 'INSTALL.mingw':
"You should also be able to compile ClanLib with Cygwin, the
./configure script will detect Cygwin and append the '-mno-cygwin
-DWIN32' flags to the compiler call."
"ClanLibs configure script should be able to detect a mingw or cygwin
environment automatically and setup everything according to that."

Ok, here we go, I've installed Cygwin on my Win64 (with all necessary
and optional packages):
Checked out revision 458.

$ ./autogen.sh
Generating ./configure script, this may take a while...
Running aclocal, automake and autoconf...
configure.ac: installing `./install-sh'
configure.ac: installing `./missing'
Sources/Application/Makefile.am: installing `./depcomp'

$ ./configure --enable-static --disable-shared
checking build system type... ./config.guess: unable to guess system type

This script, last modified 2005-07-08, has failed to recognize
the operating system you are using. It is advised that you
download the most up to date version of the config scripts from

http://savannah.gnu.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs/*checkout*/config/config/config.guess and

http://savannah.gnu.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs/*checkout*/config/config/config.sub

If the version you run (./config.guess) is already up to date, please
send the following data and any information you think might be
pertinent to  in order to provide the needed
information to handle your system.

config.guess timestamp = 2005-07-08

uname -m = x86_64
uname -r = 1.5.18(0.132/4/2)
uname -s = CYGWIN_NT-5.2
uname -v = 2005-07-02 20:30

/usr/bin/uname -p = unknown
/bin/uname -X     =

hostinfo               =
/bin/universe          =
/usr/bin/arch -k       =
/bin/arch              =
/usr/bin/oslevel       =
/usr/convex/getsysinfo =

UNAME_MACHINE = x86_64
UNAME_RELEASE = 1.5.18(0.132/4/2)
UNAME_SYSTEM  = CYGWIN_NT-5.2
UNAME_VERSION = 2005-07-02 20:30
configure: error: cannot guess build type; you must specify one

Missing any packages? Any suggestion?

Thank you very much.