Re: 1.5.12 ssh hangs on some machines when stdout has content

On Tuesday 25 October 2005 10:12, Igor Pechtchanski wrote:
> On Tue, 25 Oct 2005, David Corbin wrote:

> The first thing anyone would notice is that 1.5.12 (and your
> OpenSSH/OpenSSL versions) are very old.  The current Cygwin is 1.5.18
> (going on 1.5.19), and OpenSSH is up to 4.2p1.  This list cannot afford to
> support more than the current version of Cygwin and tools.  If you can
> still reproduce your problem after upgrading to the latest versions of
> Cygwin and OpenSSH/OpenSSL, please report back to this list.

I will give it a try, but we do have a rather large set (~10000 systems in
over 500 locations) that would need to be upgraded.  Is there any direct/easy
way to upgrade cygwin without user-interaction?  The only way I know is to
run the GUI install program, and that's going to be a big problem for us.

Thanks
David