Re: 1.5.12 ssh hangs on some machines when stdout has content

Igor Pechtchanski wrote:
As I've said before, <http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2004-04/msg00086.html>.
This result from the search I suggested looks promising, if only to get
the setup options: <http://www.maths.lth.se/help/windows/cygwin/>.  See
also /var/log/setup.log after "setup --help" (yes, it does support this).
HTH,

I mostly don't see any output from "setup --help". I tried deleting the setup log files from /var/log and ran "setup --help", but no files were created in "/var/log". It also doesn't work if the files exist. I'm pretty sure it's not a permission problem cause if I run setup without any arguments it creates the log files just fine. The weirdest thing is that it worked once for me about 10 minutes ago. I'm running version 2.510.2.2.