Wikipedia info about cygwin

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cygwin
This page seems to contain some inaccuracies, but I don't know enough
to correct them properly...

...but I think the worse is this wikibook entry, to me it seems to
suggests some very "strange" options and lacks the proper context to
say that they are very peculiar (and very different form the default)
choices:
http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Cygwin

What do you think of it?
Is someone interested in "helping" those articles?

PS: being a wiki, those two articles can be of course modified by
anyone, registered or not (tough in the latter case the IP will be
recorded in the history as "user who modified it")

--
Lapo Luchini
lapo@lapo.it