Re: bash shell not responding

What do you mean by open a batch file?  You trying to edit it and if so what
editor are you using?  Your steps for reproducing the problem would be helpful.

On Tue, Nov 15, 2005 at 06:34:54PM +0000, Alexander wrote:
> alright... i admit it, i'm a hopeless newbie, but this is really frustrating
> me... I've succesfully installed cygwin and the supporting files, but when I try
> to open the batch file, it opens a single cmd-like window that doesn't respond
> to anything. is it possible that it's responding poorly to my hardware (i have a
> laptop)?
>

> --

Slowly and surely the unix crept up on the Nintendo user ...
Wayne Willcox                          I will not eat green eggs and ham
wayne@reliant.immure.com                     I will not eat them Sam I Am!!
A wise person makes his own decisions, a weak one obeys public opinion.
                -- Chinese proverb