Re: 1.5.18-1: cannot start executables (except cygcheck.exe) on windows server 2003 web edition

Fabrizio Salvatore wrote:
I'm not sure I understand your problem, but in any event here's what I do (running cygwin on a WindowsXP laptop) to start the xterm and then a session on a different machine:
First of all, thank you for the quick reply.

Mine points to C:\cygwin\cygwin.bat, since i dont want to use any x-server applications.

I want to use rsync over ssh, and once in a while login using ssh.

Therefore i guess that your sollution doesnt help me to get the system working.

--
Ing. Eduard Yeb Witteveen           Software Engineer
Hawar Information Technology bv   lid Dijkoraad Groep