Re: Proper distribution of cygwin-dependent software.

Hello,

had I to ship the sources or it is sufficient to install an unmodified version of Cygwin setup, which allows to get all the sources?

At the moment we do only the last thing and install the setup.exe in the start menu. If this is against the GPL, I will add the sources of course. But I am not sure, if I can than provide that range of tools, since 640 MB is the limit. But there is space to add a good deal of sources.

This question is much more interesting for the binary installer we provide for download I just notice. This is at the moment at 50 MB, but if I add the sources it will become quite large. Here of course I also install a Cygwin setup in the start menu.

Greetings,

Oliver