ssh and permissions when logging in as administrator

Hi!

I have a newly installed windows xp with a newly installed cygwin
sshdaemon.

When I log in to the pc thru ssh as Administrator, I do not have full
administrator privilegies:

$ ssh administrator@encoder2
administrator@encoder2's password:
Last login: Tue Nov 22 11:56:57 2005 from cmpc001.localdomain.local
Fanfare!!!
You are successfully logged in to this server!!!
Administrator@encoder2 ~
$ net stop sshd
System error 5 has occurred.

Access is denied.

Administrator@encoder2 ~
$

and administrator is the only user on the system.

sshd is setup using ssh-host-config

Any clues ?

/Sune