Re: setup.exe - un-attended installation support

Duane Ellis wrote:
[snip]
>         The solution I have always found that always works is
>         to supply either a CD image with all the files on it
>         or host the data on a local internal mirror server.
[snip]

This plus changing the file setup.ini by setting "category: Base" to all the
extra packages you need installed will allow your users to use setup.exe, don't
select anything (is already selected) just finish the installation.

You do need your own repository or CD to avoid unexpected version changes.

Just an idea, I haven't tested it.
--
René Berber