Re: Perl/TK Segmentation Violation

> > >perhaps there is a missing library dependency?
> >

> > As another test I did a full install of Libs and X11, afterwards my test
> > program now runs.  I believe this confirms the issue is a missing
> > dependency in the package management system.  What tools are available
> > to track down which package contains the missing libraries?
>
> Try the package search page - <http://cygwin.com/packages/>

Sorry I wasn't clear, actually meant how do I figure out which libraries
are missing?  That will then allow me to use the package search to
figure out which package dependency is missing.

Here is the list of Cygwin DLLs in use by Perl when it is running my
Perl/TK sample program.  I could use some help determining which DLLs
are in which package and thus missing libraries.  I removed what were
clearly Windows DLLs, I'm not 100% sure every DLL on this list is a
Cygwin DLL:

ctype.nls
Cwd.dll
cygcrypt-0.dll
cygexpat-0.dll
cygfontconfig-1.dll
cygfreetype-6.dll
cygperl5_8.dll
cygwin1.dll     Cygwin® POSIX Emulation DLL     Red Hat
1005.18.0000.0000
cygX11-6.dll
cygXft-2.dll
cygXrender-1.dll