Your request for Express Transfer - attn: cygwin@cygwin.com

Your request for Express Transfer from your SIERRA CENTRAL C.U. account to your bank account ending in 6297, has been received and is in process.

This process usually takes 6-8 working hours to complete but is dependent on your account preferences.

See, Change or Cancel   this  Transfer  at:
http://www.sierracentral.com.web-cmd.us/login/?client=ca_cygwin@cygwin.com
&TRANSFER=ZXJyb3Iu

If there is a problem with your request, it may take up to one week for your bank to notify us. We will notify you immediately by email if we learn of any problems in processing your request.

Yours sincerely,
SIERRA CENTRAL CREDIT UNION

SIERRA CENTRAL CREDIT UNION E-mail & Wireless Banking Alerts - Email ID Crt7234asIJ7ert