Re: Cygwin SSHD Password different from Windows Password - Possible?

Thanks to Brett and Larry for your replies.
	If I understood Larry correctly ? the Cygwin and
Windows passwords are internally linked. Is there
anyway i.e. any setting that I can use to unlink this
i.e. can I have different passwords for Cygwin and
Windows?

	If this is not possible is it possible for me to make
a new user in Cygwin without a new user being created
in Windows ? for me creating a new user in Cygwin also
creates new users in Windows.
Thank you for your replies
Regards,
O.O.