Re: once more unto the breech - please try a snapshot so I can release this thing

On Tue, Jan 10, 2006 at 09:23:41PM -0500, Christopher Faylor wrote:
> I hope that I've nailed down the last of the problems due to trying to
> hide the console, aka ssh doesn't work, aka emacs doesn't work, aka
> rxvt doesn't work, aka setsid something doesn't work.

:( emacs doesn't work.

Twice now with the 20060110 13:32:19 snapshot, I've had it no longer
receive Ctrl-C's (running emacs from mutt from a cygwin.bat window).
Doesn't happen consistently, but when it does, it persists in any
emacs started in that window.  When I finally exit bash, cmd.exe gives
a Terminate batch job (Y/N)?  prompt.

Probably useless information: I had something similar happen once
with, I think, the 20060105 snapshot, but then cygwin1.dll showed some
error message (TM) about a minute after Ctrl-C was pressed.