Re: Problems after upgrading to 1.5.19-4

On Thu, Mar 09, 2006 at 09:06:28AM -0500, Igor Peshansky wrote:
>P.S. A note for the archives: now that setup has a proper mechanism to
>detect failed postinstall scripts, along with scheduling replace-on-reboot
>for the files in-use, we could (should) also create a batch file in
>RunOnce after reboot to re-run the failed postinstall scripts...  If
>someone wants to tackle this before I get to it (and it'll be a while for
>me), feel free.

Maybe any detection of a busy file should cause setup to write a .bat
file which will run all of the post install operations at system startup
rather than attempting to do this right away.

Of course, there could still be a chicken/egg situation with any services.

cgf