Re: Updated [experimental]: tcltk-20060202-1

>>You might want to think about how $F is evaluated above. It isn't evaulated
>>by 'sh'. It's evaluated by tclsh.

Thanks Christopher, sorry about that. You're right, it does pass on the environment now.

Does anyone have Tix built under this latest version? Sadly our TCL/ TK code still uses Tix - when compiling 8.4.0 I get:
tclPort.h : No such file or directory

Thanks, Steve.