Re: cygrunsrv stderr and stdout only to a syslog-ng log?

Bryan D. Thomas wrote:
[snip]
> I only started thinking about that because the ssh-host-config script does
> use cygrunsrv. So, instead of suggesting options, I'll just ask: is there a
> way to stop sshd logging to the Application Event Log? If yes, how?

It shouldn't be doing that.

The problem I guess is that you have more than one sshd process running, are the
syslog messages the same as the ones in the event log?

If you don't have several sshd processes then you did something while installing
the service that caused the problem.  Stop and remove the service (only sshd)
and install it again using the Cygwin provided script.
--
René Berber