Re: dlopen() bug (new testcase)

Cygwin itself is a C++-library and it works well with C-programs. There is also a C-binding for QT.

> Ouch. Hmm. But the code isn't doing anything!
> This does look weird -- my system is doing what you're doing
> all the time. It was crashing badly for ages until someone pointed
> out there was a bug in libstdc++ handling string crossing
> DLL boundaries. Since I fixed that the code works fine.
>
> Perhaps you can try to build it, get Release Candidate 6
> from:

Where do you see any string in the testcase?

In fact it does something: it creates the static classes cin and cout and a few others.

I were able to extract the code causing the crash.
If the constructor of lala calls key_init_once(), it crashs just like the example with <iostream>
Otherwise it hangs.

It would be really nice, if somebody with some more knowlegde could take a look at this,
because I'm unable to debug the program. I get only some strange errormessages and no
backtrace.

This is a new CrashTest.cc, the other files remains the same:
#include <pthread.h>

pthread_key_t key;

void key_init()
{
  pthread_key_create(&key, 0);
}

void
key_init_once()
{
  static pthread_once_t once = PTHREAD_ONCE_INIT;
  pthread_once(&once, key_init);
}

class lala
{